Natália worked as a lawyer for over a decade in a consolidated criminal law firm, integrating strategic decisions in the most different types of procedures, including in the scope of large operations, especially regarding economic criminal law.
She has solid experience in litigation, leading several police investigations and criminal procedures, either by who is investigated or by a crime victim.
São Paulo Lawyers Institute (IASP) in cooperation with Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), from Barcelona
- Co-organizer of the book “Direito Penal à luz do STF – Uma abordagem crítica às mais relevantes decisões da Suprema Corte em matéria criminal” launched by Escola Superior de Advocacia Nacional (ESA).
- Writer of several juridical articles in law journals.
- Co-author of the article “As negociações de alta frequência e a tutela penal do mercado de capitais”, in the book Direito Contemporâneo – Estudos do Comitê de Direito Penal do CESA
Secretary of the Criminal Law Special Committee of the Brazilian Lawyers Association – São Paulo Section (OAB/SP), 2019/2021
- Member of the Defense of the Defense Right Institute (IDDD).
- Member of the Brazilian Criminal Science Institute (IBCCRIM).
- Member of the Administrative Law Committee of the Brazilian Lawyers Association – São Paulo Section (OAB/SP).
- Member of the Tax Law Comittee of the Brazilian Lawyers Association – São Paulo Section (OAB/SP)