Luiz Donelli has extensive experience as a lawyer. He has already played a significant role as a lawyer in relevant M&A transactions, corporate restructurings, debt restructurings, estate, and succession planning, including distressed asset transactions, as well as while conducting corporate and arbitration litigations and in negotiations for the renewal of rail/port concessions and construction contracts.
Luiz Donelli also has profound experience dealing with complex environments. He also participates in family councils of business families, as well as on boards of directors.
- Recommended, by Legal 500 in 2016, for his expertise regarding Bankruptcy & Restructuring.
- Complimented by clients in Latin Lawyer 2016 due to his strategic and professional thinking.
- Highlighted by the Revista Análise as prominent lawyer in several sectors.
- Member of the ESADE Alumni Chapter Brasil´s Executive Board.
- Member of ICC Young Arbitrators Forum.
- Member of TMA – Turn Around Management Association.