Fernanda has almost two decades of experience in the labor law area, corporate labor law, and corporate governance. She has worked in distinguished law firms, leading complex cases in both advisory and litigation aspects.
As a professor and co-founder of a company specializing in diversity, she also has expertise in the academic ground and corporate world, which gives her a broad ability to manage different types of conflicts.
Recognized in 2019, by Chambers and Partners international directory, as a pioneer at diversity and inclusion in the legal market at Latin America – Latam.
- Coordinator of the book “Precedentes de Direitos Antidiscriminatórios na Justiça do Trabalho” launched by IASP.
- Co-author of the book “Direito do Trabalho como instrumento de civilização”, published in honor of Maurício Godinho Delgado Ministry.
- Coordinator of the book “Práticas organizacionais de Diversidade e Inclusão – Cenário da América Latina”, launched by Arraes Publisher.
- Coordinator of the book “LGPD e Compliance Trabalhista” launched by JHMizuno Publisher.
- Co-author of the book “Coronavírus e os Impactos Trabalhistas” launched by JHMizuno Publisher.
- Co-author of the book “Perguntas e Respostas sobre a Lei da Reforma Trabalhista” launched by LTR Publisher.
- Writer of several juridical articles in the legal field.
- Professor of Labour Law at LLM and Corporate Law at LLC, both at the Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (INSPER).
- Professor of “Diversity and Inclusion” and “ESG Management” of Executive Education at Pontifícia Universidade Católica of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ).
- Vice president of IASP´s Anti-discrimination Rights Studies Committee.
- Vice president of the Brazilian Association of Women LBTIs – ABMLBTI.
Directive member of Woman Lawyer Committee of the Brazilian Lawyers Association – Pinheiros Subsection.
- Member of the Racial Equity Committee of the Brazilian Lawyers Association – Pinheiros Subsection.